CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Babies..Babies...




It's a Girl & a Boy! Since our last post we have been blessed with two new spirits join our family. Christie & Craig..had their 6th Royal Alan. He's so sweet!

Then came Ben & Aimee's 2nd...Shylah Mave! Isn't she a doll! Shylah was actually born on Mom's b-day...way to wait till the 15th Aimee

Ben, Christie, & I did well. We have each been able to have a child on our parents & grandparent birthday.

Dakota was Grandma Chuters...Camilla was Dads...and Shylah was Moms! I figure we're squared away with the birthday gifts for a while!

1 comments:

Christie said...

I was checking out your blog, trying to figure mine out, not doing so well, and I thought hey that's my baby, he's 3 months today.