CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Music & Bugs


Since the whole point of me blogging is to have a journal of all the daily things that goes on, I have a horrible memory, by the time my kids are grown I don't think I'll be able to even remember their names, let alone all the funny things they said or did. So here's one this mornin'. Gotta give ya some background to this one. Haydens ears drain, this current episode has been about a month now. It's messy & stinks! So I have to make it fun to clean it up or he won't let me near. So I put drops of peroxide in his ears, it bubbles. I tell him the bubbles trap the bugs inside and float out his ear, then I have to wipe it clean. Next piece of the puzzle, he has a Thomas the Tank Engine toothbrush, that plays music. Well today he's walking around the house with the toothbrush all up in his ear. Yuck! His response.."When Steven plays his music really loud, I don't like it, so I go away. I wanted to play Thomas really loud, so the bugs will go away too" Ya makes perfect sense to me!

0 comments: