CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Someone's sick again!

Kennedy comes in & crawls in bed with us last night...how sweet right. I get to snuggle with my little girl..WRONG! After snuggling for a while I turn over so my back is facing her, that's when she decides to share her dinner with me. She could have at least told me when she climbed in bed that she wasn't feeling well, that tidbit of information would have nice to have. Well thank goodness for my thick hair, I was able to absorb most of it with that! Nice feeling climbing out of bed, and I do mean climb..Rick thinks we have to have a bed so high in the air we need a ladder to get in & out...kid you not the beds so high, there's nights I get nose bleeds. Anyway making that 15 foot trip from the bedroom to the bathroom "dripping with vomit". NOT FUN! Long Story Short, we're all cleaned up now and ready for round 2. (1 1/2 hours later) I knew it was coming. Oh ya we went through round 2, 3, & 4. I was almost down in 3..wasn't ready for that added surprise..a little sneek attack if ya know what I mean. Ya YUCK! Well better get back to my girl...Watch out Rocky, you ain't got nothing on me!

2 comments:

pamela said...

Hey Gina, I really enjoyed your new blog. Very creative and attractive. Don't feel bad about being the very last person on earth. I must be on the other side of earth, for I still do not have a blog. LOL
I look forward to seeing you soon. We will be moving this summer. YIPEE!!

Cheryl said...

Poor baby! Mom said you wanted to talk to me about Kennedy and getting services and such. Give me a call or drop me an email. Did mom tell you April adn I are coming down in June? We are so excited to go home adn see family again. Love ya!